Regulatory Framework Scope & Applicability
Collection of Personal Information
- When you access or use the Platform, the Services and the Company Sites, we collect information about you through various means as described below:
When you Register with Saksham Digital Technology, purchase a service, contact us (through call, text, email or any other mode) or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, phone number, email address, website, company/title, contact, demographic information such as gender, age, occupation, household income and zip code, personal calendar, credit/debit card information, login information for Facebook, and Gmail account. Similarly, we may also collect the information of your family and friends when you share your content with intention to use this information to satisfy your request and provide you with better range of services. We may also require you to share your Government issued ID (such as Aadhaar card number, PAN number, etc.) in case any circumstances complying under application of law. Information collected from use of our Services
When you browse through our Platform, we may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer or Internet service provider (ISP) you are using, and anonymous site statistical data.
The permissions to access such information can be obtained from the user from time to time in accordance with the Service requested by the user.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Saksham Digital Technology uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials for further reference.
Cookies helps us understand the most popular parts of the Services, the ads you have watched in order to avoid repetition, and to provide you with relevant content and advertising by collecting information about your use of our Platform, the Services, and other websites. Through this kind of information, we are better able to adapt the Services and provide you with a better experience.
No personal information will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personal identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
You can configure your browser to accept or reject all or some cookies. However, some services may be designed to work using the cookies and that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use those services.
Saksham Digital Technology may accompany third parties in use of technologies known as beacons (or pixels) which enables Saksham Digital Technology to collect information from your device to a server. Beacons can be embedded in online content, videos, and emails, and can allow a server to read certain types of information from your device, know when you have viewed particular content or particular email, message, and also determine the time and date on which you viewed the beacon, and the IP address of your device. This technology is used for various purposes along with analyzing use of our Services and offering content and advertisements which are relevant to the user’s lifestyle.
Use of Information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information:
- to set-up your Account and register you in order to provide you with large range of services;
- to enable you to access the Platform and use the Services;
- for the provision of seamless and efficient Services to you, customized in accordance with User preference, i.e. for performing our obligations towards you;
- to provide you with services which you explicitly requested for;
- for business management, accounting and auditing purposes;
- to verify your identity;
- to provide you with necessary details pertaining to your Account and your license to use the Services, including, sending notifications for termination of contract;
- to accept payments from you for using the Services, and to process and complete your transactions on the Platform and to send you related information, including purchase confirmation and invoices;
- to send transactional communications, including responses to your comments, questions and requests;
- to contact you, through voice call, text messages, or emails, as authorized by you, under the Terms and Conditions;
- to send you offers based on your previously ordered services;
- to inform you about offers, services and updates;
- to do such activities for which you have explicitly given us consent;
- to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations, as updated from time to time;
- to detect, prevent or remedy any breach of the Terms and Conditions;
- to protect you from loss and fraudulent activities;
- to protect the public interest or for official purposes, if formally requested by any investigative or other governmental authority;
- in customizing the Services which results in better experience, and for appropriate response to the instruction, requests and queries;
- to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns and help promote safe Services;
- to measure consumer interest in our Services;
- to perform research, business and/or operational analysis;
- to track user activity and behavior pattern on the Platform;
- For internal purposes like auditing and data analyses for business development.
- The personal information which you disclose to Saksham is not shared unless it is required in order to provide you certain requested Services. However, we may disclose your information for the following purposes:
Processing of Transactions:We share information, including personal information, with our officers, employees, consultants, agents, representatives, and sub-contractors to enable them to undertake, perform and deliver the Services purchased by you.
Affiliates:Saksham may disclose personal information to its Affiliates for the better functioning and providing more satisfactory experience.
Service Providers:Saksham may share the information with the companies/entities that provide services for or on behalf of Saksham. This includes the companies/entities who provide services such as information processing, extending credits, fulfilling customer orders, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our Services and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests & Protection of our Rights::We may also share your data with third parties where we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with any applicable law or to comply with legal processes and to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also share such information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms and Conditions, or as otherwise required by law.
Other parties:Saksham may share information to such other parties in cases where it is imperative to share in order to protect our Services, when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss.
Consented parties:We may disclose your information to a third party when you consent to or request such sharing.
Express Consent:We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your express consent.
Accessing Your Information
- You may, under applicable law, have the right to access, correct, update or delete the personal information Saksham holds about you. In order to exercise your rights, to the extent permitted and required of Saksham under applicable law, please contact us.
- If you desire to have an access of your information while your use of the Platform, in certain cases you may be required to answer certain security questions. Such practice is done only to ensure that no one has unauthorized access of your information.
- Under the laws for some jurisdictions, you may have the right to request details about the information we collect and to correct inaccuracies in your information. Any further statutory user rights remain unaffected. If permitted by law, we may charge you a small fee for providing with this ability. We may decline requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical efforts, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local laws.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, unauthorized alternation, disclosure, destruction of data. We strive to attain the same by internal review of data collection, storage and processing practices and other security measures including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to the system where we store your personal data.
- All information that we gather about you is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is protected by multi-layer security system, which strives to ensure the security and privacy of your personal information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. However, no matter how effective our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable.
Data retention, Deleting Your Information & Opting Out
- Saksham Digital Technology may use your information to contact you in the future to inform you about the Services Saksham Digital Technology believes will be of interest to you. If Saksham Digital Technology does so, each communication it sends to you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future communications.
- If you wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the Services, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saksham Digital Technology may, at any time, delete your information, including but not limited to, your personal information, without any prior notice to you. Upon the expiry of your license to use the Services or deactivation and/or termination of your Account, Saksham Digital Technology shall have the right to, immediately and permanently, delete all stored messages, emails, contents and all other records of your Account without any notice.
- Except to the extent provided herein, we will destroy your personal information upon the fulfilment of its purpose. We may, however, retain your personal information for: (i) accounting purposes for such time period as is prescribed under applicable law; (ii) for legal purposes till the completion of statutory limitation for bringing any suit, if any; (iii) to resolve disputes; and (iv) to enforce agreements.
Compliance and Cooperation with Regulatory Authorities
- We shall not be liable for disclosure of your username and password and you shall be solely responsible for protecting your username and password, at all times. You shall choose your password carefully and shall not use other User’s username and password to log in to the Platform at any point of time. In the event of such unauthorized usage, you shall notify us immediately and reset your password accordingly.
- There is no absolute secure of the transmission over the internet or any electronic storage and we try our best to use technological means to protect and secure your personal identifiable information, however we cannot guarantee and also you cannot expect that there will be immunity from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unauthorized interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
Contact Us At
- We will use reasonable efforts to respond promptly to any requests, questions or concerns, which you may have regarding our use of your personal information. If you have any grievance with respect to our use of your information, you may communicate such grievance to the Grievance Officer mentioned below:
- Registered Address: C-8,3rd floor Indrapuri Raisen Road,BHEL,Bhopal,India
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 91 9479850503